ワクワクする薬理学の未来The Exciting Future of
DateMarch 8th (Mon) to March 10th (Wed), 2021
VenueSapporo Convention Center
PresidentYoshioka MitsuhiroDepartment of Neuropharmacology, Hokkaido University Faculty of Medicine
VicePresidentMinami MasabumiDepartment of Neuropharmacology, Hokkaido University Faculty of Medicine
Strategy for preventing COVID-19
- Based on the strategy of the Sapporo Convention Center to prevent spread of COVID-19.
- Advance registration of participants to obtain numbers and information, and measures taken against congestion during the session.
- Reduction of seats in the site (compliant at 50% reduction of capacity).
- Tracking using the COVID-19 Contact-Confirming Application (COCOA) of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare if an attendee with an infection is identified.
Please download the application from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare website.
- Participants will be asked to measure body temperature at the entrance of the meeting site, and to file a declaration sheet on health condition upon receipt.
- Daily measurement of body temperature for operating staff.
- Request for participants to wear a mask, and strict use of a mask (and face shield when appropriate) by staff and other concerned persons.
*Participants will be able to obtain a mask or face shield at the site, if needed.
- Disinfectant will be available at several sites, as needed.
- Strong air ventilation at sites for lectures and exhibitions, and thorough sterilization of microphones and other devices used for presentations (mouse, keyboard, etc.) after each lecture.
- No gatherings during or after the meeting.