Pre Registration: September 4, 2018 (Tue) - February 1, 2019 (Fri)
Call for Abstracts: September 4, 2018 (Tue) - November 6, 2018 (Tue)
For non-Japanese Participants
Meeting secretariat will assist pre-registration and abstract submission. Please contact the secretariat (email:firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Reception period||September 4, 2018 (Tue) - February 1, 2019 (Friday)||After February 2, 2019 (Saturday)|
|Scientific Councilor||10,000 JPY||13,000 JPY|
|JPS Member||9,000 JPY||13,000 JPY|
|Graduate Student |
|3,000 JPY||4,000 JPY|
|Undergraduate Student |
|1,000 JPY||2,000 JPY|
|Non-JPS member||13,000 JPY||15,000 JPY|
|Social gathering||10,000 JPY||12,000 JPY|
|Abstract submission fee||3,000 JPY|
How to pre-register
Since non-JPS member also need to acquire a JPS account, please proceed to apply for JPS account first and proceed to pre-registration. (We will proceed to subscribe at the bottom of this page.)
Submission of general abstracts will be enabled after completing pre-registration.
- · New applicants:
- Please register after joining application process. If you register before, it will be treated as "non-member". Join the Japanese Pharmacological Society from here.
It becomes "online payment" (credit card). Please proceed to "online payment" after enrolling registration procedure.
* Please be aware that various expenses once delivered will not be returned regardless of the reason.
Participants coming from abroad should pick up a program book and a name tag on site at the front desk.
General Abstract Submission (Call for Abstracts)
Public presentation recruitment content
· Oral presentation (presentation 9 minutes Q&A 3 minutes)
· Poster (free discussion in the announcement period specified by the annual meeting)
Registration fee and entrance qualification
As an abstract registration fee, 3,000 yen is required for one topic.
General topic Oral, and Poster: presenter is limited to those who have paid membership fee at the Japanese Pharmacological Society of 2018.
If you are a non-member, please enroll in the application form first and then register your abstract.
Preparation before registration
- The presenter of the general topic (oral and poster) is required to be a member of the society of the year 2018. The members who have not yet paid the membership fee due for 2018, please pay as soon as possible. If you are a non-member, please follow the instructions on the [Registration Information] screen linked to the Annual Meeting Website before registering your abstract and register as a member. Registration of the abstract can not be done if it is not registered as a member.
- Title (up to 250 half-width English letters), Presentation form (Oral, Poster), authors, abstract (up to 1,350 half-width English letters including title), and COI declaration (speaker / responsible presenter).
- · When registering multiple subjects within the same research institution, please unify the names and abbreviations of belonging institutions.
- · One person (oral / poster) can be a speaker of a general topic for one subject.
- · The language used is Japanese or English. Among general topics (oral), the language used for the annual meeting excellence presentation award candidate is English.
- · Annual Meeting Excellence Presentation Award
Those who wish to select the annual meeting excellence presentation award among general subjects (oral), please check "Apply" on the registration screen.
The language used for the presentation is English. The number of subjects that can be submitted for the excellence presentation award is up to two subjects per laboratory.
- (Qualification requirements)
- Those who apply under any of the following
- (1) Those under the age of 36 (as of April 1st, 2019)
- (2) Pharmacology research history prescribed in the scientific council selection schedule (member history) 5 years or less
- (Selection method)
- The judging committee will evaluate based on the judging criteria.
- The selection results will be announced on the afternoon of March 16 (Saturday).
- Name of presenter
Please make the presenter the lead author. Up to 15 joint authors are allowed.
All fields (first and last name, affiliation in English) are mandatory in the author column.
Example: Dept. Bio-sys. Pharm., Grad. Sch. Med., Osaka Univ.
Please also enter the affiliated institution of the coauthor. (Up to 15 facilities can be entered)
Please enter up to 250 half-width characters.
You can enter up to 1,350 half-width characters including title. (Figure registration is not possible.)
- Conflicts of interest
Please download the "COI Self-Declaration Form" and fill it as requested for the responsible presenters (joint names), then upload it to the system.
Please select the first and second candidate categories from the category pull down menu.
Please select up to four keywords from the table and enter keyword number.
About adoption of the subject
We will contact you on the occasion of the adoption of abstract by e-mail in January 2019.
Regarding application for industrial property rights on the subject matter
Please note that the content announcement date will be the publication date of the abstract search website if you consider applications for industrial property rights such as patents with regard to the contents of the presentation.
The copyright of the English summary abstract that is posted on JPS Supplement electronic version after the annual meeting belongs to the author. The author can choose one of the Creative Commons licenses "Display - Non-profit-Tamper Protection" (CCBY-NC-ND) or "Display" (CCBY).
For details, please refer to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/.
About the handling of development compounds
Please confirm the guideline regarding the handling of compounds during development.
Inquiries concerning abstract submission
Meetings and Conventions, JTB Communication Design, Inc.
TEL：+81-6-4964-8869 / FAX：+81-6-4964-8804 E-mail：email@example.com